Booking & Deposits
In order to confirm a event booking, a non-refundable deposit is required. The deposit will be deducted from final payment & attributed to the minimum spend requirement of the function. Upon payment of your deposit, you are here-by agreeing to the terms and conditions listed within this document for your event at The Vintage Secret Garden. Bookings must be made no less than two weeks prior to event date.
Final Numbers & Catering
Confirmation of final numbers and catering must be made no later than 7 days prior to the function date. Full payment must be made 7days prior to the event. Any changes to catering after this time may still require the original payment agreed. Final charges will be based on the confirmed numbers or the final head count, whichever is the greater. Your credit card details will be held to create the bar tab account once the minimum spend amount is reached. This will not be charged until the conclusion of the function.
The minimum spend amount is outlined in the descriptions of each space available for booking. The minimum spend may increase during peak periods. In the event minimum spend is not achieved, a room hire fee will be charged. Please speak to our event Coordinator for this information.
Full Payment for the event must be settled 10 days before the function date. The Vintage Secret Garden requires a direct deposit for both the deposit and final amount to our event account. When processing a direct deposit, the description must contain, event Date and Customer Name e.g. John Smith Jan 24 2023. Full function payments are non-refundable and are not transferable for any other products or services in accordance with cancellation policy.
- – Please note that event deposit amount is non-refundable
- – If you wishing to cancel event prior to 10 days of event then notification is required via email [email protected].
- – If notice is provided less than 10 days before your event booking date, the full amount is payable & non-refundable.
- – Your event deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
The client is responsible for any loss or damage to venue property caused by guests attending the function. The Vintage Secret Garden will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of equipment, merchandise or personal effects left on the premises prior to, during or after the function.
Public Holidays / Wet Weather
Any function on a public holiday will incur a 10% surcharge on both food & beverage. All indoor functions will run irrespective of weather. For outdoor functions we will endeavour to move you indoors however that will depend on what areas aren’t already booked out. This is not guaranteed.
General cleaning is included in the cost of your function, however if additional cleaning is required, supplementary charges will be incurred.
The room decorations are entirely up to you, aside from a few simple rules. No decorations are to be applied to any wall without prior approval from management. No confetti or table scatterings are allowed. The Vintage Secret Garden must be notified in advance of any displays, setups, signage, and decorations.
The Vintage Secret Garden can also provide white table linen and table decoration at additional cost. Please discuss with event coordinator at the time of booking your event.
All good things must come to an end. After a fantastic night, last drinks are called 30 minutes before we close.
Functions are only to use the area that has been booked. The person in charge of booking the function is responsible for containing guests in their designated area.
General Terms & Conditions
– Menu Priced Per Head
– General Bookings should be confirmed 48 hours before the reservation date.
– All high teas, high cheese & event bookings must be fully pre-paid
– Any dietary requirements, please let the reservations team know 48 hours before the booking in writing and we will do our best to accommodate them.
– A set menu is compulsory for 12+ guests.
– A surcharge applies on Weekends and Public Holidays.
– We take the booked table preference. However, we do not guarantee the exact spot.
– We are halal certified.
– We are not pet friendly
– Your seat will be held 15 minutes past your reservation time.
– Time duration applies to all bookings as well as the Set menu.
– The deposit is non-refundable unless complies with cancellation policy
– 7days notice is required to increase or decrease the number of guests in event. Please note that the number of guests confirmed by this time is the number of guests that will be charged for the set menu at the time of dining.
We ask that you sign the original copy of this contract to acknowledge acceptance of the terms & conditions. All cancellations must be made in writing & brought to the attention of the “Events Manager” through email at [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 02 9653 1500 or email at [email protected]